Fling: Demo Appliance for Tanzu Kubernetes grid
This is a Virtual Appliance that pre-bundles all required dependencies to help customers in learning and deploying standalone Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) clusters running on either VMware Cloud on AWS and/or vSphere 6.7 Update 3 environment for Proof of Concept, Demo and Dev/Test purposes. This appliance will enable you to quickly go from zero to Kubernetes in less than 1hr with just an SSH client and a web browser!
- Quickly deploy TKG Clusters onto VMware Cloud on AWS or vSphere-based infrastructure
- Online vSphere Content Library to sync all TKG Demo Appliance dependencies
- Accompany step-by-step workshop-style guide
- Embedded Harbor registry pre-loaded with all required TKG and Demo Containers
- Support for Air-Gapped and Non-Internet accessible environments
- Sample demo applications including Persistent Volume, K8s 3-Tier Application with a LoadBalancer example
- Easily access and debug TKG Clusters using Octant
To me it looks like a very useful appliance. Looking forward to try it out in a test environment. More details on how to install it, what has been changed is this version etc. can be found here.